HR Recruitment & Placement Process
Posted on: February 28 2019, By : Neha Keni
Recruitment is the process which links the employers with the employees. Recruitment is a procedure of finding and drawing in the potential assets for filling up the empty positions in an association. It sources the applicants with the capacities and frame of mind, which are required for accomplishing the destinations of an association. Recruitment process is a procedure of recognizing the employments opening, dissecting the activity prerequisites, checking on applications, screening, shortlisting and choosing the correct hopeful. To expand the effectiveness of procuring, it is suggested that the HR (Human resource Management Courses in Navi Mumbai) group of an association pursues the process of recruitment.
Successful recruitment is a direct reflection of the validity and professionalism of your business. Employing the right people for your business is the most important part of your organization. Recruiting and training (HR Training in Navi Mumbai) can be expensive and time consuming so when you are recruiting, make sure that you are making the right choices. The steps involved in recruitment process are:
• Recruitment Planning: The first step involved in the recruitment process is planning. Here, planning involves to draft a comprehensive job specification for the vacant position, outlining its major and minor responsibilities, the skills, experience and qualifications needed, grade and level of pay, starting date, whether temporary or permanent, and mention of special conditions, if any, attached to the job to be filled.
• Strategy Development: Once it is known how many with what qualifications of candidates are required, the next step involved in this regard is to devise a suitable strategy for recruiting the candidates in the organization. The strategic considerations to be considered may include issues like whether to prepare the required candidates themselves or hire it from outside, what type of recruitment method to be used, what geographical area be considered for searching the candidates, which source of recruitment to be practiced, and what sequence of activities to be followed in recruiting candidates in the organization.
• Searching: This step involves attracting job seekers to the organization. There are broadly two sources used to attract candidates. These are: Internal Sources and External Sources. Companies in order to avoid complexities look out to best hr consultancy in India for HR services with updated skills as an organization’s workforce.
• Screening: Though some view screening as the starting point of selection, we have considered it as an integral part of recruitment. The reason being the selection process starts only after the applications have been screened and shortlisted. Applications are screened against the qualification, knowledge, skills, abilities, interest and experience mentioned in the job specification. Those who do not qualify are straightway eliminated from the selection process
• Evaluation and Control: Given the considerable cost involved in the recruitment process, its evaluation and control is, therefore, imperative. The costs generally incurred in a recruitment process include: Salary of recruiters, Cost of time spent for preparing job analysis, advertisement, Administrative expenses, Cost of outsourcing or overtime while vacancies remain unfilled, Cost incurred in recruiting unsuitable candidates, training (hr management courses in Mumbai).
Placement is a process of assigning a specific job to each of the selected candidates. It involves assigning a specific rank and responsibility to an individual. It implies matching the requirements of a job with the qualifications of the candidate. Placement is understood as assigning jobs to the selected candidates. Assigning jobs to employees may involve a new job or different job. Placement may be defined as the determination of the job to which an accepted candidate is to be assigned, and his assignment to that job. it is a matching of what he imposes (in strain, working conditions) and what he offers in the form of payroll (payroll certification courses in navi mumbai), companionship with others, promotional possibilities, etc. A proper placement of a worker reduces employee turnover, absenteeism and accident rates, and improves morale.
Process of Placement
Process of Placement
• Collect details about the employee
• Construct his or her profile
• Which subgroup profile does the individual’s profile best fit
• Compare subgroup profile to job family profiles
• Which job family profile does subgroup profile best fit?
• Assign the individual to job family
• Assign the individual to specific job after further counseling and assessment
The organization should encourage involvement of employees in the recruitment process, and one way to do that is to establish and maintain a strong employee referral program. To become pace with HR (Human Resource Training Courses in Mumbai) Disciplines you can take help of many best education consultants in Mumbai who guides you for career. It also helps in in various aspects like hiring and firing, staff retention, recruiting, selecting, onboarding, training, promoting, and paying employees, development.